Spex one of the good

I have to agree that Spex is a genuine help I meet up with him before I got repaired 5 years ago and despite me going to H&W I found his advice invaluable in my research. Good on you Spex

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 weeks later...
Seen a couple of snidy remarks in a thread below but I feel it should be corrected here, spex has helped me for 9 years and helped me massively before feller medical and still does till this day. I've never had any work at feller medical but the results there have always impressed me. Spex has never charged me to come visit me or has never pushed me to any decision or medical centre but has always had my best interest at heart and often can be seen congratulating other drs work and results. I also know he sometimes gets in bother with his mrs for not leaving her much time for us so I honestly think he needs a medal for what he has done.

Anyway I wrote this to show the appreciation for spex as I don't want any newbs reading 1 thread below and miss out on what a great help and friend spex is so if you too have had help from him feel free to spread the love lol.

Didn't see what was said in the other thread but you only need to meet spex to see his passion for hair, he's been there, done it and is willing to share his knowledge which tbh is invaluable and certainly was to me. Dr Feller is a fantastic surgeon as is proven everywhere you look, not everyone does in depth research(as you should) so without spex, i'd hate to think what state my scalp would be in now.

cheers dude

• 9 months later...

Never saw this other thread but amazed that anyone would say anything negative about Spex. It was meeting him that gave me faith in th HT industry. After meeting a bunch of ill informed, pushy salespeople from uk clinics I gave up on ht's. Then meeting Spex and recieving LOTS of impartial, accurate info gave me faith in the whole thing. He really is one of the good guys and a credit to this forum.

Got to echo speadlocks on this , spex was the most honest guy I met during my reasearch period , he just told it how it was and what was realistically achievable .

Genuine guy and I would recomend anybody going down the HT road to speak to him before deciding to proceed ant further .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I find it hard to believe that anyone should have a bad word to say about Spex.

If on the rare occasion that someone does, then they are clearly a moron.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.