Cover me boys, I'm going in!

Hal

Hal,

Congatulations.

Unfortunately I could afford a HT procedure in the 80's.....and multiple times in the 90's.

I had the experience that you described that you successfully avoided Hal, about the plug grafts and the natural hair recession around them.....and back it went.

I'm lucky it turned out fairly well in the circuitous route that I took through the years to receive a moderately successful outcome.

Glad to hear the timing and all the acilliaries worked out in your favor and that you had a great experience!

Show us the good work!

"Opinions and expressions are solely my own!"

Congrats! I had a similar voyage as far as timing and instinctually not making rash decisions back in the 90's. It's hard not to come out of it an excited enthused cheerleader. Decades of anxiety, then the whole procedure is a cake walk. I am nearing a year mark on my 1st HT and want to do it again asap. Watching those hairs grow is pretty awe inspiring. Don't fret through your ugly duckling period, all those hairs will come back for good. Any shedding of my regular hair came back as well. *hi five, followed by running man*

• 2 years later...