reliable eyebrow transplant doctor in australia?

Hi,

HT is very expensive in Australia but apart from that I don't think there are any surgeons who are recommended on this website. Do some research on this website there are a couple of horror stories regarding HT surgeons from Australia.

Regards

Rod

ps don't believe all what is said on flash websites...

Yea it is expensive in australia. That is why i got a HT and eyebrow transplant in thailand with Dr pat. He did great job. But after when I came back to Australia, I realised i want to get just probably 15 grafts at the beginning of the eyebrow. It would even everything out more.

I'd love to go to Dr pat, but for such a small procedure, i dont want to pay the plane ticket hehe

I would be very wary about getting an eyebrow transplant from a doc that I didn't have 110% confidence could do the job. Eyebrow jobs can end up looking messed up, and when they go wrong, they are highly visible. Also, if you're transplanting to the outer rim of the eyebrow, I'd definitely wait for the verdict on Acell, which could give you actual eyebrow hairs instead of hairs taken from the scalp. That's what I'm doing ;)

Good luck!

I would be very wary about getting an eyebrow transplant from a doc that I didn't have 110% confidence could do the job. Eyebrow jobs can end up looking messed up, and when they go wrong, they are highly visible. Also, if you're transplanting to the outer rim of the eyebrow, I'd definitely wait for the verdict on Acell, which could give you actual eyebrow hairs instead of hairs taken from the scalp. That's what I'm doing ;)

Good luck!

The job that dr pat did is great on my eyebrows. I already have eyebrows but it was more sparse and asian looking. All he did was add hairs here and there to add density a bit. But not over the top.

My transplanted eyebrow hair hasn't fallen off yet and i've trimmed it and it looks great. I already know how it will turn out. But now I just wanted to add few hairs at the starting of the eyebrow.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hln2AEigAz4/SZsXN9BRXhI/AAAAAAAARWg/Kg7_LQj7tBo/s400/14.jpg

see how at the starting of the eyebrow it points upwards, i want to get that. I do have that but its quite fine and adding few hairs would balance the eyebrow more.

The job that dr pat did is great on my eyebrows. I already have eyebrows but it was more sparse and asian looking. All he did was add hairs here and there to add density a bit. But not over the top.

My transplanted eyebrow hair hasn't fallen off yet and i've trimmed it and it looks great. I already know how it will turn out. But now I just wanted to add few hairs at the starting of the eyebrow.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hln2AEigAz4/SZsXN9BRXhI/AAAAAAAARWg/Kg7_LQj7tBo/s400/14.jpg

see how at the starting of the eyebrow it points upwards, i want to get that. I do have that but its quite fine and adding few hairs would balance the eyebrow more.

Your choice (obviously) ;). Personally, I think that that kind of 'eyebrow cowlick' ruins the facial symmetry somewhat. If I could, I'd probably straighten mine out, although it's really not a big deal (in fact, it's a tremendously small deal when I come to think of it). I'd definitely not pay to get it accentuated though. But it all comes down to personal taste I guess :)

Good luck anyway.

Just curious if any of the recommended surgeons have started experimenting with using acell on plucked hair for eyebrow procedures? Being abe to pluck out similar looking body hair and then transplanting it into the eyebrows seems llike the perfect solution to the problems currently facing eyebrow transplant procedures but it seems like nonone has any interest in trying it out.

• 1 year later...
Your choice (obviously) ;). Personally, I think that that kind of 'eyebrow cowlick' ruins the facial symmetry somewhat. If I could, I'd probably straighten mine out, although it's really not a big deal (in fact, it's a tremendously small deal when I come to think of it). I'd definitely not pay to get it accentuated though. But it all comes down to personal taste I guess :)

Good luck anyway.

Can you help me with this^^^ Im looking at see Dr pat. Can you send me a private message?

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
Personal email removed.

• 5 months later...

Did the surgeon use FUE for your procedure?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Just curious if any of the recommended surgeons have started experimenting with using acell on plucked hair for eyebrow procedures? Being abe to pluck out similar looking body hair and then transplanting it into the eyebrows seems llike the perfect solution to the problems currently facing eyebrow transplant procedures but it seems like nonone has any interest in trying it out.

Dr. Umar in Redondo Beach uses body hair that mostly likely replicates eyebrow hair. In my case, Dr, Umar used leg hair to restore my eyebrows. The consisitency and lenght are excellent. Most doctors use regular head hair on the eyebrows, however, up close it looks very strange. Head hair is too thick in diameter to match eyebrow. The other downfall of using head hair on eyebrows is the necessity to constantly have to trim that hair. In my case the leg hair transplanted on to my eyebrows only needs to be trimmed very, very seldom.

Thanks,

Atticus ;)

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

Did all of the 600 grafts go towards your eyebrows?

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Did all of the 600 grafts go towards your eyebrows?

Sorry Gillenator - I forgot to update my sig. 600 were for the temple and hairline. 300 legs hair (150 each brow) were implanted.

*******************Can anyone please tell me how to edit my sig line********* Thanks, Atticus ;)

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

Sorry Gillenator - I forgot to update my sig. 600 were for the temple and hairline. 300 legs hair (150 each brow) were implanted.

*******************Can anyone please tell me how to edit my sig line********* Thanks, Atticus ;)

1. Go to the top of the page (under the "Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients" banner)

2. Click on "Your Info"

3. Click on "Edit Signature"

Let me know if you need any assistance!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

1. Go to the top of the page (under the "Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients" banner)

2. Click on "Your Info"

3. Click on "Edit Signature"

Let me know if you need any assistance!

It worked!!!!! Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This exactly what Dr. Umar does, and he is the first to use leg hair on the eyebrows.

Dr. Umar in Redondo Beach uses body hair that mostly likely replicates eyebrow hair. In my case, Dr, Umar used leg hair to restore my eyebrows. The consisitency and lenght are excellent. Most doctors use regular head hair on the eyebrows, however, up close it looks very strange. Head hair is too thick in diameter to match eyebrow. The other downfall of using head hair on eyebrows is the necessity to constantly have to trim that hair. In my case the leg hair transplanted on to my eyebrows only needs to be trimmed very, very seldom.

:)

Atticus,

Glad to hear of your result and satisfaction of your BH eyebrow transplant! ;)

Gillenator

Atticus,

Glad to hear of your result and satisfaction of your BH eyebrow transplant! ;)

Thanks Gillenator. :)