This is my first post and I just wanted to say hello.

This site is such a tremendous resource and I have been reading it on and off for a while now.

I have some questions for the more experienced people here but I don't want to ask for something in my first post.

For now let me just say say hello, thanks and I hope to be a positive contributor someday as I gain more insight into this whole complicated process.

Kind Regards

- RE

RE,

Thank you for the kind greeting! However, I definitely think that the community would be happy to address any questions you may have right away; so, feel free to ask!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

TheRazorsEdge,

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to ask questions. The members here are more than happy to share their experiences and knowledge.

All the best,,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website