My hairs are starting to shed in the frontal part of my head and I am thinking about using toppik to make my hair look fuller. I am hoping my hairs do not shed so much. How little or how much hair does a person need to have on their head for toppik to work?

Thank you

The more hair you have, the more the Toppik will stick to them. If you have less hair, the Toppik tends to stick more to the scalp.

The only area I believe it would be difficult to disguise with VERY little hair is the frontal hairline, since it tends to look really powdery and unnatural.

Another poster has recommended Dermatch as an alternative, which I am going to try once my HT has settled a little. Apparently it is much better and less concerns about it raining etc.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Dan72/albums/496

July 2002 HT #1 - Bosley NY - 1800 Grafts

Feb 2011 HT #2 - Feller Medical - 2372 Grafts

July 2012 HT #3 - Feller Medical - 1702 Grafts (no pics as yet)

I've used dermatch on the frontal hairline and seems to work pretty good. during the past 2 to 3 weeks no at work has seemed to notice. either that or they just haven't said anything. I have a HT planned for the 31st of this month and I hope it works just as good post-op as it has during pre-op.

no problem bro. just be aware that i can look a little chalky/powdery, but once let it dry you can put other hair products on to add some shine. it's a process, but it'll be worth it while you wait for the real hair to grow.