paddy mcguinness whats goin on

I thought the same thing. I remember when it was extremely thin and I used to be grateful I didn't look quite that bad. I saw him the other week and was amazed that suddenly he had a thick head of hair and I assumed I must have been mistaken,...or going mad!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Dan72/albums/496

July 2002 HT #1 - Bosley NY - 1800 Grafts

Feb 2011 HT #2 - Feller Medical - 2372 Grafts

July 2012 HT #3 - Feller Medical - 1702 Grafts (no pics as yet)

• 4 months later...

Id say they both have, paddy has had the time to let a ht work its magic as he isnt on television as often as dec. Decs looks amazing, considering the stage it was at, i was following his hairloss quite closely as it was close to my experience and he's the same age as me. They move in the same circles (robbbie williams & johnny wilkes etc) so they may have helped each other out. Just wished if they have had the hts that they came out about it.

I've watched dec and paddy for years very closely paddy is obvious, paddy with skinhead equals bald crown but paddy with enough length hair to put concealer in equals full crown.

Dec is harder as when i seen him in the jungle last year it looked very obvious his crown was going but he uses straightening irons in his hair so i think would anyone using concealers or thining hair uses irons i think not. My theroy is his crown is going but it's not that bad enough for him to worry just yet but it looks better under different lighting indoor outdoor so on.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I need to understand this, are we sayin neither of them have had a ht and its simply a good television concealer trick? Decs hair (i feel bad for saying) looked quite thin early last year and before that was pap'd with diffuse thinning, so he and his make-up person have only just discovered concealer? Same goes for paddy? I'm not so sure, dec has had a very good ht imo and will need another ht a little down the line. High profile celebs are a prime case in question and prime studies for ht researchers, if you know what imean.

I don't think either has had a ht it's easier for them to use concealer and make up artists will be more than used to doing it for celebs it will be just like the thick tv make up they put on blokes which is standard for all on tv.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

• 2 weeks later...

Right I think I've spotted another semi uk celeb with a fue Ht. I watch a lot of reality programs and before you start I know I'm sad and girly lol anyway Peter andre has a brother called mike who is peters barber and appears in all peters reality programs the one on at the moment is called Peter andre here to help which is on at 11 o'clock pm itv2 Fridays. Peters brother mike used to have a total bald receded skin head but now has a strong hair line cut short comando style with a blade 1 or 2 at the sides. Have a look see what u think.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1