Use laser comb after hair transplant?

I've read a article that says if you use laser comb after HT, that there is less shock loss, and fasting healing of scar. I am guessing this is due to increased blood flow caused by the laser.

Hair transplant articles - LaserComb Clinical Studies

Any have any experience with this? Or know anyone that achieved fasting healing?

The clinic I had my surgery at offered seven free laser treatments with the surgery which I had on December 15 of 2010. Yesterday was my fourth laser treatment and no it has done nothing to prevent shock loss. I wish I would have done a little more research before having the surgery which went all right but when I asked the assitant who was helping the doctor about shock loss I was told," That rarely happens to men and if it does it's very minimal, women usually have that problem." After reading hundreds of posts on here I would say it seems to be about a third to 50% of guys have shock loss after their HT. Worst case scenario I have heard was of shock loss continuing 6 months down the road so I did have the doc right me up a script for Proscar yesterday.