What about cure for gray hair??

ffar

Hair coloring.. Thats it, some say WO SHOU plant or ho wu shu, somethin like that, keeps your black hair black.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Right now, if you don't want to have grey hair, the only thing you can do is to dye it. It is often best to pick a lighter shade as there will be less contrast with your scalp and with your grey roots and you won't have to dye your hair as often.

If your original colour is very dark it can be harder to keep your dyed hair looking natural because the roots grow 1/2 inch per month and can look see-through beside dark dyed hair.

If you dye your grey hair dark you will need to touch up your roots between complete colouring treatments.

Louise

Lead Hair Transplant Technician for Dr. Cam Simmons at the Seager Medical Group

Dr. Cam Simmons is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Chuck Norris for excample don't have gray hair, and he is 71. And it don't look bad.

Yeah, why have grey hair if the rest of you looks good? (Not that gray hair looks bad). I use hair color made from Robert craig. www.robertcraig.com It's healthier than supermarket brands, and is way healthier to use than just for men.

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

hi a he shou wu does not work i took it for 1 year and still got some grey hairs only thing that seems to work is paba 550mg a day same time take folic acid 400mcg wiit also probitics work

it takes 1 year to see a diffrence

Friends. I don't have a gray hair. My I am 22 and i probably won't have at least at age of 30. But i am just intresting. Is there any announcement that say it will be cure for gray hair in future? For most of women it wouldbe something amazing. And men wouldbe happy with that.

Ok. Chuck Norris can have some tape of system but John Glover don't. He looks amazing and he don't have a lot of gray hair at age 65!!

Edited by ffar