1/4 Finasta every 2nd day + online?

My doctor prescribed me Finasta (5mg) at a quarter dose three times a week. i.e. 1.25mg of finisteride every other day.

Before i go to my local pharmacy to get robbed, i was wondering if anyone here used online generic pharmacies for their hair loss medication? Id like to try them its difficult to trust them. If anyone could comment on the dose prescribed that would be good too.

My doctor prescribed me Finasta (5mg) at a quarter dose three times a week. i.e. 1.25mg of finisteride every other day.

Before i go to my local pharmacy to get robbed, i was wondering if anyone here used online generic pharmacies for their hair loss medication? Id like to try them its difficult to trust them. If anyone could comment on the dose prescribed that would be good too.

Hi

I get my 5mg generic Finastaride from a doctor that is recommended on here by Spex Dr John Ashcroft who is 100% genuine. I split it into 4 pieces and take one piece a day its easier that way. i think you can also split it into 5 pieces. As it is generic it is very very cheap. I think the Dr only supplies to UK patients there is a link to his prices and info on the forums somewhere.

Hope this helps.