Surgeons-Washington-Baltimore-Richmond

1291man

In the Northern Va. area, you CANNOT go wrong with Dr. Lindsey. He is an outstanding hair transplant surgeon coupled with amazing plastic surgery skills. Check him out.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't mind traveling to Baltimore Maryland, my brother and I both used Dr. Frank Weinstein and have had great results. My hair loss was not as dramatic as my brothers and now you would never know that we had transplants. I only needed one (so far) and my brother two. With the exception of an ichy head (which is par for the course), the experience was pretty quick and easy.

Dr. Weinstein does free consultations and is a great guy. I would highly recommend giving him a call just to get his advice. He's really good at answering questions and explaining how the process works and what to expect. (Promotional content removed by moderator)

Good luck with the research!

Edited by TakingThePlunge
Removed promotional content

Thats funny. Your comment sound like a infomercial. Are you going to try to sell us a blender after? Have you though about working for RONCO? ;) Baltimore in my opinion comments like this hurt the doctor that you are pushing. It looks so obvious that either you are associates to the clinic or have some kind of finacial benifit if poster go there. Maybe I am wrong. Your comments are worthless without pictures and other users that can confirm what you are saying. With all the information on this forum and posters sharing there experience your comments mean very little.

Post your pictures and show us what you are talking about. The posters will be able to give their honest assessment.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson