8 month post op pics

trooper

Should i plan now for my next hair transplant or wait? I'm a bit concerned that from the front view it looks good but from every other angle, it doesnt look to dense especially from the top. I mean... I'm only 4 months shy of 1 year. Based on my progression, should i expect it to get more dense?

Well, have at it: Hair Restoration Site for Trooper

Hi Trooper,

Thank you for updating the community with these photographs. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some doubts (at this point in time), but keep in mind that at 8 months, you do still have some time to mature and you should really wait until the 12 month mark before making an official decision and scheduling a consultation. However, if you'd like to research hair restoration physicians in the time being, do feel free to review our recommended doctors. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

You know what? your absolutely right... I think I'm just experiencing the frustration that most people get prematurely to the 1-1.5 year mark. Anxiousness is a more accurate term. I just looked through other peoples blog and this particular guy (arockstarwannabe), his hair is very similar to mine, not to mention, did his Transplant by the same doctor as me. If my results turn out even close to his at month 15... Then ill be a happy camper.

Guess ill keep posting at 2 month intervals to compare results. Non the less, i feel that even at month 15, ill endure hair greed like some people on this site and schedule another transplant session. Im jumping ahead at this point. Just need to take a few steps back and hang tight.

I had my first HT in April 2010 and then a second in June 2011. I swear, my first HT, which concentrated on my hairline and halfway back, is still thickening to this day. I just got a question today from someone who I see failry often, asking me if I'm coloring my hair as it seems thicker (well yeah, it's thicker than the almost nuthin' I had there before - ha!). Give'er some time. You're coming along nicely.