Superbowl Sunday - which football player has had a hair transplant?

jayc

There's rumors about Tom Brady. This should be a good list if we can get some results out of it!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Green Bays Clay Matthews and Pittsburg Troy Palomalu have both had transplants. :D...Clay Matthews was a NW8 and recieved 46705 grafts from his pet hamster and Troy Palomalu as an NW6 and recieved 32007 grafts (all in one day) by fueing hairs off his chin.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Funny stuff. You will not find any current football players with HT because of the potential trama and scar tissue pain at incension site upon being hit.

There are several retired football players and athletes who have had HT-- of course Wade Boggs as he has had to have several repair work done to look as he does now.

One person being famous that looks different is Mathew McConahey-- google pics from 5-10 yrs ago in movies and now-- his hairline is much thicker (much like RObin Williams now who has been open about HT--- but both hairlines are way too thick now so I suspect it is a high dollar Hair System they both use now????)