Using the Lasercomb + Propecia for a month & a half. Tracking progress with pictures

Baldtrack

Hey guys,

I am currently using the hairmax laser comb (now for about a month and a half, along with Propecia. I am tracking my progress with pictures so I can see the progress! I’ve also opened a blog to keep you all updated! Feel free to take a look!

(Promotional link removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Baldtrack,

I wish you luck with your hair loss regimen but please read our Terms of Service regarding the posting of external links.

If you'd like to share your experiences and progress with our community, I recommend creating a Hair Restoration Website.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Don't waste your time with the laser comb.Its a over priced piece of trash. Lasers do work but the diodes in the Comb just aren't strong enough for hair loss. You could have had someone make you a laser helmet..Or made one yourself for the same price just about and it would have been more stronger and effective

Cool! You have your own domain name!

The Propecia really won't hit full stride until at least the six month mark. At least for me it didn't. It halted loss within a month but regrowth didn't fill in until month 6. And you'd be wise to use minoxidil in some form or fashion. Minoxidil and Propecia really compliment each other. Good luck! And kudos for doing this!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 2 weeks later...