just do-ing it... advice and support

london1982

hi im placing my order for my hair system tommorow after years of thinking about its i am just going to do it... its now or never... im lucky in that im not to bald yet just receeding a little at the temple and starting to thin in the middle..

im gonna pay a 1000 for 2 systems and have been told 50 quid a cut every 4-6 weeks... understand there better deals but i feel comfortable with thee guty i met and his system looks great and at the moment i can afford to go with this option... over time i will learn to do it myself...

just need some advice and want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience im 28, from london, really active/sporty im hoping that as i am not to far gone i can go undectected... thoughts and experiences on this welcome...

how did people approach this... with time off work... handling questions... playing football.. awkward moments... did people know... how did you react... will in time post some pictures

no doubt going to have some paranoid times ahead... but i weighted this up i dont want to go bald, dont want a transplant untill they come up with a better option...so here we go

• 2 weeks later...

I concur with Sparticus on being noticeable. Your friends, family everyone will immediately be able to spot something and thats a hump harder to cross than shaving bald.

It was really tough on me mentally. You probably will get less jokes about your shaved head than with a hair piece or system

However, on the flip side, its completely reversible, except for some money lost. I still recommend u to go ahead and try. If u really dislike it, chunk it and look for alternatives

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

• 9 months later...

ha just come across this forgot i posted here... well iv been wearing hair for 6 months now... and i went undected a few people said your hair looks thicker or have you grown your hair, beard, you have a tan...

people that asked... i just say yeah iv been doing a thickening treatment and using thicking products.... it looks so natural and real, nobody would guess... i still go surfing, play foorball, not one girls iv been with has noticed... really has been the best decison iv ever made... wish i did it sooner i was only a norwood 3 b4 i took the plunge... so easy transition i also used topik in the build up

whatever way you go good luck... but dont live your life being unhappy about hair either shave it or so something about it...i didnt want to shave.. wouldnt suit me or be happy with it, transpants look good and maybe if they get better more dense looking and less expensive i'd consider... here is a couple of pics with my system...my advise do your research and get help doing it... doing fit from online and attaching and detaching yourself isnt easy for a newbie... i did my 1st detachment this month and nailed it so well pleased that i can manange it on my own

me2.JPG.47941d0673ee3710841fabde22aca391.JPG

ME.JPG.94afb910f9185da71446354ee18a5bdd.JPG

london 1982 i have a hair system 2 months now i feel amazing....its undetected.. natural look... best of all i look 10 years younger. thats in itself is the # 1 reason people should do the non surgical hair replacement...

dont live unhappy anymore and avoiding cameras mirrors do it...take the plunge....