HELP on ordering / Is this genuine?

bizoot

Hello.

I got a prescription for propecia but it's very expensive in my country.

So I though about ordering "Proscar" pills from the following website and dividing them.

It seems pretty legit, if the pills are generic, it states that clearly, and on other places it states "manufactured by Merck" or whatever.

It has all sorts of products, manufactured in different countries.

There are these 2 proscar items:

1. http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/Pros...na_p_1057.html

2. http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/Pros...blets_p_9.html

So what do u think?

Thanks.

I can't speak for them, but I've personally ordered from Buy Proscar (Finasteride) 5mg Generic Online Now for the past few yrs with success always, and they're prices are usually the lowest. One time my order got lost in mail and they shipped me another order at no cost. But due to extreme tight custom border control we have here in Canada they no longer ship to Canada. They ship everywhere else.

Bizoot,

While there is always some risk associated with buying medications online (especially prescription medications like finasteride/Proscar), as long as the pills are legitimate, the active ingredient (finasteride) is effect and proven for stabilizing hair loss.

Have you considered ordering finasteride/Propecia from our online hair loss store? Although it's Propecia and not Proscar, it definitely removes some of the "pit-falls" associated with buying online from unknown sources.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 months later...