UK hair transplants and Doctors

Benkilla

Hi,

I am trying to find a good hair transplant doctor within the UK. Can any help point me in the right direction?

Or would I be better off going to another country for the procedure? I have heard Thailand has some good Doctors and the cost is very reasonable.

Thanks

Benkilla,

I suggest consulting our interactive map. Here you can locate all of our recommended hair restoration physicians worldwide. Currently, the only Clinic recommended in the UK is the Farjo Clinic.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I am receeding so am i right in thinking I would need FUE? sorry not very knowledgeable at the moment.

I have read good things about the work Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich does, would you recommend him?

Many thanks for your help! so much to look at on the forum!

I'm from the UK, and when deciding on a clinic, I gave Farjo a call but couldn't even get a consultation for several months. And it was pricy.

With a bit of research, I identified several good Belgian clinics, plus one in Turkey. All had reputations at least as good as Farjo and were cheaper. Personally, I rulled out the idea of a UK clinic fairly early in my research.

But take your time deciding...

Im unsure if Dr Path offers Fue , hopefully someone can chime in and let us know ! he has some good results though , Farjo is the only place in the UK , best advice is take your time , put in the research and dont rush into anything , may be good idea to put up some photos of your situ at the moment and get some feedback ! dont rush into anything and dont let travel be a factor in your research

regards

ej