how to make a believer?

Hairz,

In my personal opinion, the best way to disprove critics is always presenting objective, tangible proof. In this case, I feel like showing the "doubters" some of the amazing results performed by the recommended hair restoration surgeons on this site will definitely change opinions. It's hard to "doubt" the procedure when you review some of these transformations and see the positive impact its made on countless patients. Let me know if you'd like any help digging up some shining examples!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Who cares other than the person doing the HT? Why do you care? If it's something you want to do, then go for it.

Some guys don't want their girlfriends/wives to get breast implants - some do.

Edited by DHT1212

hairz,

The best way is you have your procedure done by a world class hair restoration physician and watch the look on the skeptic's face change as your transformation unfolds.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Some guys don't want their girlfriends/wives to get breast implants - some do.

Great point! It's basically the same thing, a cosmetic procedure to make YOU feel more confident. If you're OK with no hair, that's fine. But if you want hair, then the best techniques are available these days to give an undetectable natural head of hair. At least the HT is more natural looking than the breast implants are LOL!

Who needs to be made a believer? You or a friend?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Great point! It's basically the same thing, a cosmetic procedure to make YOU feel more confident. If you're OK with no hair, that's fine. But if you want hair, then the best techniques are available these days to give an undetectable natural head of hair. At least the HT is more natural looking than the breast implants are LOL!

Who needs to be made a believer? You or a friend?

Trying to convince my dad. He is very skeptical and thinks that I am going to get ripped off and when I show him pictures he still does not believe it.