Post op Advice Needed from Rahal patient.

Hi Guys. I am 7 weeks post op with Rahal. He did a great job as expected. I just have a few questions for whoever will answer them.

Can anyone recommend any creams or gels or anything else that can speed up getting of the redness in the recipient area?

Im heading to a wedding in 5 weeks and I would love if the redness was gone.

What have you used?

Thanks guys.

Hi Guys. I am 7 weeks post op with Rahal. He did a great job as expected. I just have a few questions for whoever will answer them.

Can anyone recommend any creams or gels or anything else that can speed up getting of the redness in the recipient area?

Im heading to a wedding in 5 weeks and I would love if the redness was gone.

What have you used?

Thanks guys.

My redness lasted 6 months, at which point it was pink for another month, so i wouldn't expect it to be cleared up by your wedding. most guys use vitamin e or emu oil. it may help diminish the red, but do not expect it to be gone completely.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

At three months my redness had faded significantly. I used aloe vera liberally and mixed in vitamin e from time to time as it was winter and dry. Once the hairs really began to grow, the redness went away.

You can always use the excuse, if someone asks, that you got a little too much sun...

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

I am a patient of Dr. Rahal. icon_smile.gif

Following my surgery, I had redness that faded to pink for about 3-4 months following the surgery. I followed the post-op procedures recommended by Dr. Rahal which was to use the vitamin E until the crusts fell off.

While I have not tried this myself, I have heard of some people applying witch hazel topically to tone down redness. If you Google it online, you will see its many uses.

I hope this helps! icon_smile.gif