Micropigmentation Results?

Anyone know of or hear of any success stories with micropigmentation? I have seen several pictures on websites and they look impressive, but I would like to hear first hand from someone.

I think micropigmentation would be ideal for the following cases:

1: Black hair - eliminates the difficulty of matching hair color.

2: Fill in a strip scar, or small area, rather than a large completely bald area

I think micropigmentation, when used in conjunction with a HT, can be very effective.

Especially for those of us who do not want to keep our hair very long. This would help create that "shadow" effect. Perhaps a low-density HT combined with micropigmentation can achieve this look!

Thoughts on micropigmentation? Results?

I will pm you a link to a woman who someone on here went to. Her results look good, although I have never seen them in person.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Sparky,

That is a concern, but far enough away that it doesnt concern me much. Also, when hair turns gray its usually a salt/pepper look anyways, but I can see your point.

I think for a norwood 6, a low-density HT coupled with micropigmentation can allow for a great look.

Mac1

This topic has been discussed a few times. Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Results

I am no expert on micropigmentation or tattooing but I believe that black ink can turn blue and brown ink can fade. As Sparky said, black (or blue) dots may look unnatural when your hair turns white.

Cam Simmons MD ABHRS

Seager Medical Group,

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dr. Cam Simmons is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians