Eyebrow Transplant

zannyco2

ZannyCo,

Many of our recommended hair restoration physicians have shared excellent eyebrow transplantation results over the years. For example, here is a case presented by Dr. Nakatsui:

Eyebrow Transplant - 4 Months

Additionally, this topic has been previously discussed on the forums, and I highly recommend utilizing the search function to further research this information.

Finally, I'm not sure how frequently he deals with eyebrow transplantation, but in Colorado I highly recommend contacting Dr. Jim Harris and discussing your case with him and his talented staff.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Eyebrow transplantation results have improved quite a bit over the past few years. I am not sure if Dr. James Harris perform eyebrow transplants. He is in the Denver area and if he does do these procedures I am sure he will try and steer you in the right direction.