Just did HT of 2,000 grafts how can I be sure i recieved that number

Try taking some close up pics and posting them in a new thread under patient results. You will most likely get some opinions from experienced members. Also if you indicate who your docs was, you will probably get lots of feed back on his repuation good or bad. I hope that helps,

Levrais

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

My top tip for future patients wondering about this - simply time how long it takes to put in each follicle at the start of the procedure (think it was about 6 seconds in my case) then multiply by length of time in the chair (e.g. 12 - 5pm).

I did this, (you don't need to be awake the whole time if you are a bit woozy) and it worked out to exactly the total Dr Pathomvanich told me - 3,900.

Hence am a very happy patient.

There is no way to know for sure. You just have to trust the doc unfortunately. The only real way to know is if you literally sit there and count them one by one as the techs are placing them in your head. Even that is impractical as most of the time you can't really see what the techs are doing when they are working on you. Just blind faith in your doctor.