Rogaine out of stock

Johnny1386

Hello

HAs anyone else noticed that Rogaine is out of stock everywhere . I am located in Ontario Canada. Does anyone know the reason? I am told it may be availalble end of Dec / early Jan ......

Edited by Johnny1386

Johnny1386,

I haven't noticed that problem here in the US. In fact, I've seen plenty of it on store shelves in the past week.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Johnny,

Our online hair loss product shop is not out of Rogaine. But technically, it is illegal to ship minoxidil into Canada which is is why we don't offer it there. Be aware that some companies may do it anyway by mislabeling the box to avoid it getting returned by customs.

Thus, I encourage you to be careful with this.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...
Hello

HAs anyone else noticed that Rogaine is out of stock everywhere . I am located in Ontario Canada. Does anyone know the reason? I am told it may be availalble end of Dec / early Jan ......

Hi Johnny1386,

From what I can gather, it seems to be a Canadian problem. I had to go to 4 different Montreal drugstores to find the stuff. It seems to be readily available in the U.S.A but not in Quebec. It is quite surprising since minoxidil was discovered by a Canadian. Fortunately, I heard that something much better was just discovered. We just have to wait until it is approved and marketed.

Hi Johnny1386,

From what I can gather, it seems to be a Canadian problem. I had to go to 4 different Montreal drugstores to find the stuff. It seems to be readily available in the U.S.A but not in Quebec. It is quite surprising since minoxidil was discovered by a Canadian. Fortunately, I heard that something much better was just discovered. We just have to wait until it is approved and marketed.

What is that?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hi Johnny1386,

I just buy Kirkland 5% online. It is cheaper and convenient.

Edited by inhairited