4.5 months post op

Where did you have the grafts planted?

4.5-months is still early and some people take longer to see signs of growth. At four months I was just beginning to see growth, then saw a pop in growth.

Give it some more time and call Dr. E with any and all of your concerns.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Yep, nothing to be alarmed about. It's always best to get that early growth (like Eman, e.g.) as it kinda ensures your end-result will be sweet and the yield will be solid, but not having superlative growth in a *very* early phase (4.5months, e.g.) doesn't in any way mean your end-result won't be just as good.

Sit tight, the next 2-3 months will give you a *much* improved idea as to where you stand. Keep us posted!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

i seem to be a slow grower too , i only just saw a little fuzz at 5 months , my hair is naturally very light coloured so its almost invivsible as the new hair sprout ... i have had some improvment in the last few weeks but am playing the waiting game myself.

my first transplant didnt really take shape until month 9 or 10 so i am optimistic about the second.