Need to lessen my deep temples

My problem is hairline receding on the temples.

I do not pretend to have such aggressive hairline a.r.m.a.n.i-like, and I do not even know if that results are reliable as I've seen people getting worse than before.

All I need is a RELIABLE/record proof honest surgeon which would perform FUE without shaving recipient area, I should be around 1000-1500 grafts work I think.

Things I evaluate more are surgeon honesty and cutting edge technology.

Is there anyone like that out there? :confused:

The first thing that you should do is see one of the recommended surgeons from this site to see if you are a good candidate for surgery. The doctor may also suggest using medication like minoxidil and finasteride to help with the hair loss you are experiencing. If you are interested in FUE only and do not want to shave the recipient area you should check out Dr. Feller, Dr. True and Dr. Dorin, who are all in the New York area, but there are others in other parts of the country.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Check out the galleries for doctors producing the sort of results you are seeking, and then arrange for consultations with them. In person is best, but not always practical. You can always send photos to them for evaluation. It wouldn't harm to upload your photos here as there are always valuable opinions to be found.

You didn't mention your age or whether you're taking medication for your hairloss.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

specific surgeons have tendencies and you will be able to tell all of these from hair restoration network

Make sure you keep us updated on what you decide to do.

Congratulations on deciding to get a HT!