Using Vitamin E

BrainFried

For those of you who used it...How long did you consistently place it on your donor/sutcher area and how many times did you use it a day?

For right now I'm almost 3 weeks out and so far...and i try to put it on once and when i can at least twice a day. Overkill??

Brainfried

Ready for the Road Ahead

HT Website

3092 FUT's

1 Hair - 688

2 Hair - 1812

3 hair - 692

• 4 weeks later...

The golden window for pre-treating scar issues is from week 1 to 6. I ask everyone to come back for a free scar check at a month and about noone...correction, maybe 20% show. If the scar looks good at a month, it is really rare, but not impossible, for the scar to act up later. And if it looks good, I tell folks to stop vitamin E or mederma...but almost none of our patients use that either.

Bottom line, if you are prone to scar issues, make sure your doctor is involved postop .

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks Dr. Charles & Lindsey,

I used it for about the first 5 weeks. But stopped after the scabs fell off. From what my friends tell me it's all just redness now. Hopefully that will go away soon!

Ready for the Road Ahead

HT Website

3092 FUT's

1 Hair - 688

2 Hair - 1812

3 hair - 692