Minimum age for forehead reduction

minecraft

Minecraft,

At your age, you're far too young to contemplate any sort of hair transplant or forehead reduction procedure (which is an uncommon operation for males). If you do have any basic questions on hair loss, how it occurs, if you're at risk, and what you can do to monitor it as you get older, please feel free to ask any additional questions or send me a private message. Additionally, you may find our hair loss learning center a helpful place to do some basic research. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Minecraft,

At this point in time, there is nothing that you need to do. You're very young, and undergoing any sort of cosmetic procedure at your age is unnecessary. Like I said before, if this is something that bothers you, monitor your hairline as you grow up and investigate options down the road. Until that time, enjoy your youth!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I agree with the others. Plus, I remember when I was 14 and I thought that certain things were wrong with my appearance when they simply weren't. Looking back now, my worries now seem like nothing. In fact, some of the things that bothered me have turned out to be features I like about myself.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Minecraft,

Whatever it is that you dont like about your hairline is almost certainly not from hairloss at your age. Do your firends and family agree with you that something is wrong? You will go through so many physical changes in the next few years. So, if you can tough it out until 18 or so, you will probably be a lot better off and if it still bothers you then...

Levrais

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Minecraft,

Whatever it is that you dont like about your hairline is almost certainly not from hairloss at your age. Do your firends and family agree with you that something is wrong? You will go through so many physical changes in the next few years. So, if you can tough it out until 18 or so, you will probably be a lot better off and if it still bothers you then...

Levrais

This is very true. You may grow into your hairline and it will look just fine in a few years.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D