Where to Buy Propecia (or generic)

Dane22

Hey guys,

I have been on Finpecia (generic of propecia) bought via internationaldrugmart (made by Cisla - indian company) for 6 months with okay results. A minor decrease in libido and thats it. I am running out of them and abt to order new ones. Where do you buy your pills guys?

Have been searching quite a bit arround the internet and found generics down to 0,3usd pr pill. On the other hand I am thinking i might wanna stick to the pills I am already on eventhoug they are a bit more expensive.. Your input o0n these matters appreciated.

Best rgds, The Dane

Hey guys,

I have been on Finpecia (generic of propecia) bought via internationaldrugmart (made by Cisla - indian company) for 6 months with okay results. A minor decrease in libido and thats it. I am running out of them and abt to order new ones. Where do you buy your pills guys?

Have been searching quite a bit arround the internet and found generics down to 0,3usd pr pill. On the other hand I am thinking i might wanna stick to the pills I am already on eventhoug they are a bit more expensive.. Your input o0n these matters appreciated.

Best rgds, The Dane

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dane22,

i posted a topic on where to buy Proscar or Avodart for cheap and i got a feast of websites from members of this hair society forum posted (here)

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH