36 hours out

hi there! Whos your doc? From my experience, its really nothing to be afraid of. The pain was minimal, the nurses and doc were constantly there to check your well being. Just relax and sit tight. You will come to realize that the waiting part after the transplant will be tougher to bear than the surgery itself.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

hi there! Whos your doc? From my experience, its really nothing to be afraid of. The pain was minimal, the nurses and doc were constantly there to check your well being. Just relax and sit tight. You will come to realize that the waiting part after the transplant will be tougher to bear than the surgery itself.

Hey,

My Dr. is Benard Arocha,

I'm not too worried yet.. more so of just about what it'll look like in the interim. How long after the surgery will it take for it not to be noticeable that I did something. How soon after can i get a hair cut. )

Thanks for the tips...btw what is witch hazel?

Ready for the Road Ahead

HT Website

3092 FUT's

1 Hair - 688

2 Hair - 1812

3 hair - 692

Hi there, Dr Arocha is a recommended surgeon on this forum and a respectable one, u should be in good hands :)

For myself, i took 2 weeks off work and wore a cap to work for the next 2 weeks. Its tough i must admit, but i am my own boss so i just told my guys i had some scalp infection. Nobody asked anything or stole a few more glances. Its actually ourselves who are too worried about it.

I had 3150 grafts done on the frontal 1/3 so after the first month, i just did a comb over and was at least able to go out w/o a hat! Not the best looking period i must admit, but results are showing so it was all worth it mate :)

Oh, as for hair cut, i went for it exactly one month post op. I went to a barber my friend recommended ( he did his HT locally though ) and she knew exactly how to cut to hide my scar :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730