People what to take

Darren,

I would make sure to bring a shirt with bottons on the front so youre not trying to manage pulling it over the grafts. Also, think about what if anything you want to wear on your head for the trip home. Maybe bring a neck pillow for sleeping. I would also get familiar with the aftercare instructions in advance.

Levrais

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Every doctor has different instructions. Most however will offer you the option of Graftcyte spray. It's claimed to really help healing. They will tell you to bring an oversized hat to wear or some will give you a special hat. Don't take anything that will thin your blood (Aspirin, naproxen sodium, etc.).

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Darren,

See if your clinic's website allows you to download aftercare instructions or call and ask about them. The reason I say this is because when you leave the clinic you may be groggy, you may not remember everything they tell you on the way out and youre going to have questions. As for hats, I brought an oversize ball cap and a beenie but the dr told me not to wear either until the 5 day mark. They gave me some rediculous thing to wear that I cant even describe what it looked like. I wore that back to the hotel then didnt wear anything until I could wear the cap at 5 days. So probably a god idea to get your clinic's opinion of this in advance also. And with the money you are paying, dont be afraid to ask things of them.

Levrais

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874