Booked booked booked

darren smith

Hi darren,

Congrats on pulling the trigger. I remember how I felt before my first HT. I was highly skeptical about what my ultimate results would be and very nervous I was making a huge mistake shelling out 11 grand. However, my first HT, which restored the front third of my head, was quite a life changer. With my face framed, I looked so much better and a helluva lot younger. And my whole attitude changed. I have increased confidence and though I still feel quite vain about it all, I think it was one of the better decisions I've made in my life. I don't think people should put themselves at financial risk to do this but if you can sacrifice and swing it, what the hell, you only live once. Why not live with more confidence and like what you see in the mirror every morning? Make a HT page and post pics and get feedback so you get support and reassurance on your journey. Congrats, and good luck!

Darren, i had the same dilemma. Xmas, events, etc but guess wat, it aint never end. U r still gonna wake up and the next day and feel shitty about HL. I just said, what the hell, fix the appointment ( after thorough research of cos! ) and i was on my way. Though i cannot comment on my results ( still 5mths only ), i find myself getting less depressed over hair loss.

My pt is there are loads of reasons to delay and procrastinate. However, if u ve decided thisis wat u r gonna do, buck up, book your appointment and get along with it

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

thanks guys for good words, he has starting up his own pratice with his wife who again was with him at prohair so good team etc and all the good results i have seen from prohair were mainly done by him, google moses medical tv and he dones all the paperwork for him and surgery thanks guys any more comments will help