Simple the Best Hair Transplant Doctor

RKelly

Dr. Sword is simply the Best! Over the past 15 years I have been to Dr Bosley (scalp reductions and transplants) and a well know Doctor in Newport Beach. I needed a lot of work. Both were high priced and just ok. At Bosley I felt like I was part of an assembly line. I just had 1900 grafts done by Dr Sword about 10 days ago and the procedure was incredible. Dr Sword and his staff were remarkable. The experience was almost painless and everyone treated me like I was "special". Post op included a minimal amount of discomfort however Dr Sword gave me adequate medication to take care of that issue. It truly was an enlightening experience. I'll keep you posted on my progress but after years of searching for a doctor that really cares for his patients (and has a great sense of humor) I wouldn't go anywhere else. I know other folks have posted negative comments a long time ago on different forums but I guess you just can't please everyone all the time. In summary, if you are thinking about hair transplants Dr Sword is #1. Most important: Dr Sword treats every patient. You don't get a doctor you never heard of and wonder about his credentials. Also, overall value (price per graft) is VERY competitive. Remember you get what you pay for and it's your head! If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me at richardkelly@cox.net.

rkelly, Glad you had a positive experience with this doctor. However, for your review to hold any weight or credibility with this community, you will need to post some pictures that should include, pre-, intra- (if available), and post-op (grown-out). Otherwise your review comes off as that of a shill.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

You are correct in your assessment. I posted the comments to reflect my positive experience with Dr Sword on the PROCEDURE. I intend to post before and after pictures as growth starts. I must say no grafts or hairs have fell out (unlike other procedures). I realize the hair usually falls out within two weeks but I have not experienced it yet. Also no post op bleeding or puss. The incision is perfectly smooth with the rest of my scalp now. I am a very skeptical person but so far Dr Sword's work is the best I have ever incounted.

RKelly,

If you're a genuine patient of Dr. Sword's, you are welcome to share your experience and photos. However, I see that you've created 3 topics all with the same exact content. This is the mark of a covert marketer/spammer as opposed to a genuine patient.

Creating duplicate content on various topics and/or creating duplicate topics is considered spam. Thus, if you don't want your account suspended and removed, please refrain from doing this in the future.

In order to maximize feedback from this community, you are encouraged to showcase your before and after photos. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Best wishes,

Bill

First of all let me thank you for monitoring the website. I would like to state that I am not a spammer. I simply copied my thoughts to what I believe were three different sites regarding hair loss treatment. I put a lot of thought into what I wrote and saw no point in changing my thoughts for each site. I will post before and after pictures as the hair grows in. I was simply posting the details of my procedure with Dr Sword as compared to previous transplants. I have devoted many years of following all of the various treatments and the only person who really impressed me was Dr Sword. Time will tell but everything I post is 100% accurate.

RKelly,

To clarify, I wasn't referring to what you posted on other sites. I'm referring to the three topics you created on this site all broadcasting the exact same thing.

I'm pleased to hear that you had a good experience. Feel free to post before and surgical pictures while your waiting for your results to grow in.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill isnt talking about you posting on other sites, he means you posted the same thing 3 times on this site but in different sections, I posted my first comment on one of your other threads and I see now that Bill has righty combined your 3 threads into 1.