hair lasers?

i've been going to a place called virtual reality. its a twice a week session of 30 minutes each. the first day they did a microscopic analysis and i could see miniturization and then after 5 weeks i did it again and amazingly the hair shafts looked bigger. they tell me that true result won't be visual til about 12 weeks, but atleast it gives me hope

Try to take good photos using consistent lighting. Use the macro setting so you can really zoom in on the individual hairs. The only positive visual improvement I've seen from lasers has been in promotional material by the manufacturer. I've never seen real world results with any visual benefit from the laser alone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My HT Blog

Both. Try to get close-ups, it will take some practice with your camera settings. If your camera can't do macro shots there are lots of low-cost cameras you can get that will do the trick. Here's an example of a macro shot I took.

biscuit_97.jpg

Then take a bunch of photos to accurately show your overall condition before, during, and after your treatment. A variety of lighting should be used. See my blog for examples. I took most of those photos myself, just hold the camera in one hand at arms length and fire away.

Edited by biscuit

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My HT Blog