hair transplant surgeon

anup

First of all I want to thanks all those members who're really doing great job by providing imp details about ht. I'm seriously considering ht.

Pls suggest me some good surgeon. I'm from india. what are the options avlbl in India. I've heard about DHI , virendra sehwag had his ht at that clinic in delhi.

Anup,

Welcome to the hair restoration discussion forums. I'd like to invite you to review our recommended hair transplant surgeons. In India, I highly recommend Dr. Madhu. Good luck, and feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 6 months later...

I did go to turkey - what a terrible experience! No one told you what was going to happen the dr showed up at the last minute and they pulled most of the existing hair out! Do not go to Jinemed unless you really have to. They dont do follow ups even though i wrote to them to ask for one. I have dealt with the whole process on my own it was a terrible and traumatic experience i never want to repeat.

Anup. I recommend, in Turkey, maybe Dr. Keser only, the rest dont have impressive results.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

mate even i am from delhi, and on a lookout for good HT surgeon.. the only indian surgeon recommended is Dr madhu from Hderabad..i have already contacted him and waiting for his reply. Plss feel free to msg me regarding anything