Dr Kiely,what goes around comes around

irish homer

have a read of this, an item in an irish national newspaper yesterday, poor doctor, only trying to get on in life, have to trust in Karma............. ask Earl icon_biggrin.gif

IH

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

• 2 weeks later...

Although I respect Paul Williams and his tireless work in exposing the activities of the most dangerous criminals in this country over the years, I couldn't help but cringe when he referred to Dr. Conor Kiely as 'one of Munster's most respected doctors'. I myself wouldn't have called the article 'Beauty and the fleeced', more like 'Doctor gets a dose of his own medicine' (as he certainly seems to have conned plenty of people with his bogus claims).

• 11 months later...

Conor Kiely is an absolute disgrace. Unfortunately I've had the misfortune of having a number of hair transplants by this guy. The results have been terrible and I've ended up with appalling scarring at the back of my head. This guy really needs to be stopped as he has caused terrible mutilations to numerous vulnerable people concerned with hair loss. He has gotten away with it because people are slow to write to the Irish Medical Council outlining their concerns about this guy. I've written to them and I would ask anyone who has had a terrible experience with this pathetic excuse for a doctor to write into the medical organisations before he does more damage to people. Also I would suggest you seek a refund off him for any unsatisfactory work carried out, he will do anything to prevent the medical organisations from discovering what he has being doing to his unfortunate patients for the last decade. How this guy is still in business I don't know. Unfortunately like many others I fell for his spin and went back to him each time as he said he would rectify the damage, what a terrible mistake that was! Anyway, do plenty of research before choosing a professional, these forums are excellent. Unfortunately I only recently discovered it. Please please write to the Irish Medical Council if you've experienced the disgraceful work of Conor Kiely as he will continue to destroy lives if left to continue practicing hairtransplants. The lies and spin on his website is astonishing!

• 1 year later...

Hi, saw ur post. I had "work" done by Kiely and less than happy with the outcome. Did you sue him? If so how did you get on? Could you private message me?

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys...... Just fouind this site, great site. I think Dr. Kiely is gone? Or does anyone know? His phone number is not ringing and the website re-directs you to another firm in Cork who say they have nothing to do with him and that they are trying to get the issue sorted out with their web provider.

I got two operations with him and I was/am relatively happy but to be honest I don't really know what is good or bad work. I am happy with the results however the scar is bad but covered over with hair so can't be seen. I expected this to be normal. There is one spot that was not great but all in all I would say it is OK. I don't know really.

Is there anyone in the U.K or Ireland that you guys would say is the best? I'm thinking of going back for another one maybe next year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...