Another 2000 Grafts -with Dr Path'

sledgehammer

Hi everyone,

Ive been so impressed with the information & reviews I ve been reading & research on the net about Dr. Pathomvanich in Thailand...Ive decided to book.

During my business trips to Hong Kong, Im going to book & have another 2000 grafts done.

Im really looking forward to it!! (I had 2000 previously in Sydney)

So much so I thought Id take advantage of the awesome USD rate here in Aus, and book.

The responses and qualit of information his clinic have provided as excellent.

Really looking forward to this :-D

dr path is a great guy,

even though he is one of the newest members to the coalition he has a good following already,

i have spoken with him a few times and hes a good guy. ur in good hands you will be thrilled with your results im sure!!!

be sure to post results etc on here

good luck

hammer, congratulations on selecting a very professional and patient oriented doctor. I had my session done by him in mid june and now heading into the 4th mth with some very obvious growth! Though its still in the early stage, whereby the scar is healing and some fine thin hair are sprouting out, everything seems to be on schedule and i am confident it will be a huge success

Do keep us posted!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hammer,

Welcome to our discussion forum and social community and congratulations on selecting a world renowned physician to perform your hair transplant. You'll be in great hands!

So when's the big day? I hope you'll share your experience and photos on our community after you undergo your procedure.

Best wishes in restoring your hair,

Bill