Products used to conceal a HT post op

One of my primary concerns is post op down time and making sure I keep my HT secret. Can anyone share some pics of their recipient area around 10-15 days post op shaved pretty short with Toppik added? I use Toppik now and am wondering how effective it would be in this situation

Also, does Dermatch (Sp??) help with conceling the donor scar at day 10-15 post op when the area is shaved pretty short?

Thanks

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

One of my primary concerns is post op down time and making sure I keep my HT secret. Can anyone share some pics of their recipient area around 10-15 days post op shaved pretty short with Toppik added? I use Toppik now and am wondering how effective it would be in this situation

Also, does Dermatch (Sp??) help with conceling the donor scar at day 10-15 post op when the area is shaved pretty short?

Thanks

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Can't decide,

I've never tried to use any concealers with my head shaved however, I know one of our members did and it turned out pretty nicely. It really depends on how much natureal hair you have left and whether or not the transplanted hair is still hanging on and how much it's aiding the illusion of density.

Dermmatch and Toppik will make your hair appear thicker. If once your transplanted hair sheds, you don't use it anymore, people will probably realize something is up.

In my opinion, you may just want to consider trying one of them to see how it looks. The cost of either product is minimal.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dermatch worked great for me in the recepiant area but I did have some existing hair to cover..

Worked like a charm all 3 times!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I believe nanogen is similar to toppik and I didn't find nanogen too useful in the recipient area as there were not enough hairs for it to cling on to and it mostly ended up resting on my scalp and looking kind of funny. But as Bill said the cost of either product is minimal so experiment and see what works for you.