3rd ht

Abby

HI guys , I apologize for going AWOL as I was buzy completing my final year studies at University that I passed :P.

I also apologise for not replying to many emails I received due to the intensity of the course. Anyway just to inform those members who were monitoring my H/T journey I will be uploading some new pics very shortly for everyonre to see.

I would also like to thank Bill and PAT for their support and knowledge they provided me with from the onset and throughout my H/T journeys.

The results after my 2nd H/T have made a big difference even though I could do with a 3rd H/T for density purpose. However, depsite contemplating a 3rd H/T I can honestly say I am now enjoying the friuts of my previous H/Ts that are allow me to go about my daily business without any problems. Its allowed me to grow in confidence and be myself again , and its a great feeling. WATCH THIS SPACE.

Abby, great results! Your new hair looks very good and a very big cosmetic improvement on the way you look. Congrats.

1st HT: 3271 Grafts (6167 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 15 Jan 2009: 31cm length strip x 1.75cm width (1's - 835, 2's - 2000, 3's - 412, 4's - 24)

2nd HT: 2631 Grafts (4574 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 10 Aug 2010: 34cm length strip x 1.7cm width (1's - 943, 2's - 1440, 3's - 241, 4's - 7)