can HT Hair go in with Native hair?

In HT pics I've seen, the lines between Native and HT hair seem clearly defined. You'll have the red blotches outside of the areas where hair still is. But what do you do for areas of the head where it's thinning out, and you'd like add some extra thickness with HT hairs? Is it bad to put HT hair in with native hairs?

lots of HT always put the grafts in and around your natural hairs mine was thats the whole idea thicken what you have

no matter what you do some native hair will be lost due to the trauma of a HT its unavoidable im affraid........... the key is to take measures to reduce or illiminate this risk as much as possible!!!!!!!! for example

shaving the native hair down reduces the chances of the dr disecting healthy follicles and makes it easier for him to do his job and work around healthy follicles.

taking a dht blocker such as finest or dutas helps to reduce shock loss and some say even protect your natural hair against the trauma.

also the best Dr's will always place enough grafts to counter act the perm shock loss of hairs eg transplanted hairs that will grow will be greater than hairs loss due to miniturised hairs being shed and perm loss due to the trauma?

but you are correct to be concerned and am doing the correct thing now by researching many patiants dont research enough and get burned by greedy drs!!! placing grafts amoungst failing hairs is a risky buisness but at the end of the day the hairs that are lost for ever where prob going to go any way....

hope this helps

james

Edited by j1j9j85

I have also noticed this is a problem in a lot of others. You are not the only one. J1j9 is right, do your research so that you are not spending wayyyy more money than you thought.

As long as you know your body and do your homework, you should be alright.