Price of Rogain Foam in US

Wolfgard

Hello Guys.

I live in Israel and we don't have the foam version.

I want to start using it and don't know if it's better to buy online and pay the shipping or to ask my friend that is currently in US to buy it in pharmacy.

What is an average Rogaine foam pharmacy cost in US (Minnesota) ?

Thanks

lowest i saw was $33 for 3 month supply (it costs $49.99 at CVS for this 3 month supply) to $149.95 for a 12 month supply(Amazon has it for nearly $200 for the same 12 month supply), so check ebay that's where i got the prices from and they seem to be better than most places

If you've got a Costco membership you can get a 4 month supply for about $47 and change. The best I've seen without a coupon. If you watch CVS it often goes on sale there.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 4 weeks later...

If you're looking for a fair price on easily obtainable Rogaine (minoxidil), I highly recommend visiting our new online hair loss store.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.