Iphone App For This Forum

Sean

Is there any app being made for the users of this forum to use with iphone? I saw this other app for iphone that had other forums but this forum was not on it. It would make posting easier for members who use their phones to post.

I got nearly a 1000 views on this thread but no one answered. Looks like Iphone app for this forum is generating user interest. I am sure even for Ipads or other cell phones, it would really be convenient.

Sean,

The Iphone app has been considered by Bill and Pat but there are no plans at this time to develop one. With the launch of the enhanced forum and social network back in April, we've been concentrating on adding features, ironing out the bugs and getting our online store up and running. Don't rule it out in the future though.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks David. Well hopefully it starts functioning with Ipad and other devices. This way, I can be on the site anywhere without any errors on these small devices. Don't even carry a laptop around as much anymore and just use the desktop at home. These days, most of us are using portable smaller devices, cell phones, iphone, ipad, etc. It seems like a really great idea.

So, when is the online store coming and what items will be offered at the store?