Raghu reddy

witts

• 6 months later...

Hi all, i am Sam 34 yrs. my hair loss started in my late twenties, it really bothered me. I read a lot of articles about Fue procedures, I also made consultation appointments with a few Doctors but was not sure if it was the right thing. I met Dr Reddy and felt so at ease, he explained every thing in detail for me. On the procedure day Dr Reddy and his assistance made sure i felt comfortable and the whole procedure went smoothly, wonder why i was so scared of the whole thing, wish i had it done much earlier.

The next 6 months it was just a waiting game, before i knew the grafts started growing, my friends and family started to see the difference . I felt so confident in myself, i have no regrets and will recommend it anyone. Dr Reddy knows what he is doing and he is really good at it. I believe he is the best hair restoration surgeon out there.

Thank you Dr Reddy and your assistance You guys are great, you change my life i dont have to worry about it any more as it lasts for a life time.

thank you Dr Reddy.

Do you have any pictures samsung ? what is the 3G (3rd generation) Fue procedure all about that his website mentions and that he says can achieve better and more natural looking results than traditional methods of FUE?? this sounds very interesting. The before/after photos dont look very convincing to be honest.

HT 2006/7

hi all, im actually having a conciltation with doctor reddy in 3 weeks and have searched all over this forum but cant find much, could samsung tell us more ??? and topcat i thought the same thing about those pics, have you heard of him before ??

• 3 weeks later...

hi there, from what i gather during the consultation dr reddy showed me evidence of quality of extraction. when i asked him abt the 3g FUE he explained that he uses different set techniques and instruments to extract grafts without any damage. he also explained how he has bettered his placement to achieve dnense packing.All the best for your consult, i believe he is very meticulous with his patient selection.

• 1 month later...

i went ahead with the doctor and its been 30 days now, i found the team and the doctor very comforting and after reading about everyone saying to not go near harley st im happy i did {so far}.... although ive shedded about 30pct which is all expected to grow back i cant fault them and i must say i didnt know who to trust at first... all i can say is at the moment im happy but will update as pos !!!

• 2 months later...
i went ahead with the doctor and its been 30 days now, i found the team and the doctor very comforting and after reading about everyone saying to not go near harley st im happy i did {so far}.... although ive shedded about 30pct which is all expected to grow back i cant fault them and i must say i didnt know who to trust at first... all i can say is at the moment im happy but will update as pos !!!

Hi there,I'm going for a consultation with dr reddy i'n 2 weeks and I'm sceptical after having a bad experience with ahs i'n Leeds,i was just wondering how your treatment has turned out and if your happy with the results,it would be much appreciated if you could let me know,many thanks danny

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

It is really good to see that there has been some good feedback about Dr Reddy from personal experience. I am representing Dr Reddy and his clinic.If you have any doubts about his results then please visit his Restore Hair Clinics website and have a look at the gallery page.

It would be great to see your results samsung and zippyhead

Kind Regards,

Kriste

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Wow, so many Reddy-curious posters at once! Sam, how did you came across this website, and thread? Can you back your story up with pictures?

Had a look on Dr. Reddys homepage. The results posted look ok to really good though.

Being UK based, Dr Redddy is one of the first Doctors that I looked into regarding FUE.

Had an initial free consultation with an advisor at The Private Clinic as it was only 3 mins form my workplace in London.

Advised to Propecia 1st before deciding whether to have a consultation with Dr Reddy himself.

Keen to see some before and after pics of any forum users that used Dr. Reddy.

• 11 months later...

I've just been googling him as I'm considering FUE.....this thread does seem odd though as the only to replies with personal experience have only really commented on this thread and no where else on the forum and have not replied further to back up the story......would be very interested in any genuine dealings with him as the website images are very encouraging.