Great Results!

Robin1

Hi. I just wanted to take a moment and share my excitement regarding my amazing results -

I am a 45 year old physician who had significant hair loss. I underwent a 2500 graft hair transplant with Dr. William Yates from Bosley in Chicago. My hair line looks almost like it did when I was in medical school. My donor scar area on the back of my head is almost invisible. Thanks, Dr. Yates! RM MD

congrats, surely would like to see those results if you do not mind. I do wish you the best of luck with the surgery and success, and not to discourage you but I once thought about going to them. Maybe they changed completely, I dont know, but after I saw one big scar my uncle had that they caused, they told him they'll fix it for a cheaper price and they end up giving him another big scar on the back, so he basically has two, and he can never shave his head under a clip 6 if they have one. It totally freaked me out and that's why I the debate between strip and fue lingers time to time in my head. my uncle is literally scarred in the back and scarred mentally because everyone and their mothers asks him what happened to the back of his head and he says its a water skiiing accident. They did him dirty, big time. Hopefully they used a very good closure technique and from what you described it seemed they did a good job.

hello robin1,sounds like you are one of bosleys few happy patients,it is a rareaty to come across a happy bosley survivor and so people automatically think they have some connection with the clinic,i trust this is not the case with yourself,all the best and have a nice day.....