My FUE with Dr. Rahal

born76

I had 829 fue grafts to left side of my hairline Friday August 13th. I did only the left side for a couple of reasons that the right side doesn’t bother me so much as I comb my hair from left to right, also because of my budget at moment. I will do the right side in due time very soon . I chose the pricier fue than strip because I didn’t want the scar, although Dr Rahal showed a few examples of really excellent healed scars. We discussed the pro and cons of each surgery type of surgery. The area covered is about 15 cm planted at avg 55%.

The surgery took about 2.5 hours to extract the grafts and then about two hours to implant.

mlpre3.jpg

mlpre1.jpg

mlpre4.jpg

mlpre5.jpg

mlpost1.jpg

mlpost2.jpg

mlpostcc.jpg

Edited by born76

I was not aware that Dr. Rahal was performing FUE. If you don't mind, what was the cost per graft?

I think you made a great decision going with FUE. The area you needed covered was not worth the discomfort that a strip surgery entails.

Good luck, and I hope it grows well for you.

Borne76,

Congratulations on your procedure with Dr. Rahal. The work looks very refined, and I hope you'll keep the community updated on your continual progress.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I was not aware that Dr. Rahal was performing FUE. If you don't mind, what was the cost per graft?

Dr Rahal has been performing smaller FUE surgeries for a while now, taking his time to get proficient with the technique. Now he feels ready to make it a part of his regular practice. For costs, it's best to contact Adrian by email. There is an introductory rate for a limited time.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Yah i m surprised to learn that Dr Rahal is practising FUE. However, like u guys mentioned, with a small coverage required by the patient, i thought going the FUE route seems appropriate. However, i thought if it was up to me, i would undergo a strip to fill in the entire frontline but thats my perception only :)

As long as the patient is satisfied with that he is looking for, i guess, as the practitioner, u do not force the issue

Edited by wb280

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Borne76,

Congratulations! I hope you will continue to update us on your growth. This is the first I've heard of Dr. Rahal performing FUE. I'm very interested in seeing your results.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website