i need your advice guys

hi,

i am 28 years old and nw 3. i am planning for hair restoration i have researched many docs. after researching several months research i have decided one Turkish doc for hair restoration i have impressed his patient's results and he has god repo in patients but i have some doubts if hair restoration gone wrong then what i will do i am a foreigner for turkey. i want know what patient's rights i mean what patient's protection rights, can i sue him or not ,can i admit lawsuit against him or not because different countries have different law systems. and pls tell which countries give foreigners protection rights. pls help me.

Edited by alex28

hi there. Actually if i m not wrong, all HT docs will have a indemnity letter which will be signed by u. Meaning that u understand that the surgery itself is a risk and should the results be sub-par, the surgeon or clinic is not liable.

However, the flip is side is, if the surgeon did not reasonably perform up to his professional standard, then u might have a case against him.

Anyway why are u even thinking of this? You have come to the right place to understand all about hair restoration and u might be interested in one of the recommended doctors who consistently produce great results!

Lastly, i dun think i have seen many take action against their clinic of doctor and even if they had, i apologise that i have not managed to see any winning case

Fellow members pls do correct me if i am wrong!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

hi,

here you are wrong wb280 about a you not fully aware about indemnity letter i think u should check this url

The Hair Transplant Industry is a Disgrace

u r saying it is right place how any one can recommend any surgeon if this forum recommending surgeon what is the liability of open forums many forum are only sale site for surgeons where they can sale they products or their salesman make agree to visit to them.

do u think people don't take action here u r also wrong, some people don't take action because they allow others use them as a ***. but some people take action because they don't let other use them as a ****. ht industry needs a standard if people rise their voice it will be happen.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
Profanity

Alex28,

Although there are unethical individuals in almost every professional field, the Hair Transplant Network prides itself on it's dedication to transparency and proven results in the field of hair restoration. To see how we review and recommend ethical, state-of-the-art hair transplant surgeons click here (How We Recommend Hair Transplant Surgeons). These recommended physicians are excellent practitioners, and researching and consulting with these doctors will help avoid some unfortunate pitfalls.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Just to piggyback on what Blake has already said, there are risks involved in any type of surgery. While it is standard practice for a physician to have patients sign such a letter prior to performing surgery, if you read the experiences of patients on this forum whose hair transplant procedures with recommended doctors were unsatisfactory for one reason or another, you will find that our doctors stand behind their work and will do everything in their power to make sure that their patient's are taken care of.

When you choose one of our hair restoration physicians, you are getting more than a highly skilled and experienced doctor. You are getting an ethical and caring physician also.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website