HT -FUT in Bangalore

mramesh71

mramesh71,

Currently the only hair restoration physician in India recommended by the Hair Transplant Network is Dr. Pathuri Madhu of Hyderabad.

To view examples of Dr. Madhu's high quality hair transplant results posted by his patients, visit our Hair Restoration Websites.

I also recommend you use this forum's search feature to find more on Dr. Madhu and his work.

For a comprehensive list of our other recommended hair transplant surgeons worldwide, consult our interactive map.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

71, welcome on board! Dun be so anxious my friend! Slowly do your research and you can find a whole lot of information in this forum, be it good or bad results.

David has already suggested Dr Madhu, who in my opinion is providing ultra refined hair transplantations. It would be good to have a consultation with him. However, i strongly suggest u do some research in this forum first to attain some knowledge in the art of hair transplantation

hope that helps!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hai! Ramesh

You are at the right community and this can guide you properly for your HT.i suggest you not to get it in hurry.Be patient ,do through research ,gain complete knowledge of HT.Then consult various doctors and make a decision.Like DrMadhu who is recommended by this community there will definitely be some more gems in our country and we have to explore them.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Doctor Rhada Rani completed her training with Doctor Pathomvanich, in Bangkok. If she performs her HT's at the level that would have been expected at DHT Clinic you should get a good result.

Subbu, I heard that a couple of the hair technicians from Thailand work with her at the clinic. Is this true?

Good luck.

Regards

Rod