Hair loss or date forum?

Floyd77

Hello guys.

Would you please tell me why I have received 3 messages from girls wanting to know me better here? What the hell is that? Of course I don't believe they had fallen in love for my forehead, so what's the deal? :confused: What do they want guys? Do they thing I'm bald, needy and stupid, lol? Have you also received thos kinf of messages?

Floyd,

Please see my post on this topic which addresses this. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop human being spammers from registering and sending messages unless I also stop legitimate members from joining. In the meantime, we're trying to eliminate them relatively quickly as they join to prevent them from sending too many messages. We'll go through weeks without any and then today for example, I've already removed 5 of them.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill

I'm fine with that but I found it weird. It doesn't bother me at all and I was just curious about what's their point. Your link have already explained it, thanks.

This forum is great and I'm very glad I have found it. It's been helping me a lot not only for my post HT because I have found answers for a bunch of questions I had before. :cool: