How many grafts are needed

Natedog,

I've always found that the hair loss learning center graft calculator is a useful tool for calculating follicular unit graft estimates. I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks Future Doctor

I also need opinions do most doctors shy away from planting in between healthy terminal hair in the states I had a small graft session done but I worry the doctor over here in Australasia is very conservative or do you think thats a really smart move

Im thirty three and he states im an early norwood 3 only with thinning up front but not in need of surgery in other thinning areas as yet but I just feel thinner up top but to get a second opinion is super hard when Doctors over here in New Zealand are few and far between and only do small sessions :S