Hair Sides "Dropping"

Does anyone have any expierince with or can post a picture of a HT done on the front 1/3 and midscalp and then the sides "Dropped" down the road as more hair was lost? I am trying to figure how this would look and to me, this is one of the biggest potential risks of moving forward with a HT. I dont mind my crown getting thin but a gap between the HT on top and the sides just seems like it would not look right.

Thanks

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

that is a real risk that you should address with your HT doctor. if they take a conservative approach without consuming too mich of your donor hair in too small of a recipient area. I believe that every HT candidate should plan their HTs as if they will eventually go to at least a NW 5.

Cant decide

This is a question i am afraid no doctor will be able to answer. It is a very good question and i have bought it up in every consulation but no definite answer. the solution is to attack the hairline and forget the crown...be conservative and save grafts for the future...you can use concealers in the crown area depending on your hair loss..to answer your question how would it look, it would certainly look very horrible!!!!