Dr Bisanga

Cannot say that I know about this doctors work. However, there are several doctors that are not listed on the larger hair transplant forums that are very talented and get good results. Make sure you speak to prior patients, check out the clinic, and review several before and after photos. If all that seems good, you should get a good vibe from the doctor and surgical staff before committing to the procedure.

• 1 month later...

I have followed the ht industry for over 25 years. Please read my blog when you have time.

I traveled outside the USA for one reason only, because I believe Dr. Bisnaga to be the best in the world. Highly experienced in fue with the most incredibly natural looking hairlines.

Anyone who knows anything about this business and who the best is would instantly recognize the name Dr. Bisanga and BHR. Every top strip clinic and fue clinic here in the USA knows the name very well. I have spoken to dozens of clinics here in the States and the response was always the same. When it comes to fue Dr. Bisanga is at the top of the list.

Edited by Topcat611

Thanks for your input Topcat. I took a look at your blog and wow, it looks like you have been through a lot. I'm glad you found help with Dr. Bisanga.

Any thoughts on the scars from the body hair transplants? Are they noticeable?

Optimist, scarring to the body and face was a big concern for me. I have seen too much of it to lightly dismiss it. I have zero visible scarring to both the face and chest.

I like to be out in the Sun during the summer for health reasons, maximizing vitamin D levels. I have absolutely no discoloration of the skin where the extractions were taken.

It all comes down to the size of the punch and skill of the surgeon. If you would like to know more about my experience please feel free to e-mail me or phone me. I really think it's important to help others who are on the same road. It gives me satisfaction to help others avoid the same or a similar fate.