Desperate for answers about HT - FUE (Experience users needed urgently)

Dear all,

I have been reading this forum for the last two weeks and noticed how good knowledge some of you have about hair transplant and I really need to ask you guys some questions in a hope I can get answers and advise from you

I am 25 years old from UK and really want to have FUE hair transplant at some point next month and as I am still students and have no job I am looking for a clinic that is cheap and within my budget and as all clinics in UK are very expensive so I am planning to have my HT in Turkey!

After the introduction above I have few questions and I hope you guys can provide me with you answers as I really rely on you guys!

1 - As I want to have FUE HT, I read tens of websites that says there are two methods for this technique, one is micromotor and the other one is the manual punch..... is there really big disadvantage of using micromotor at all or not ?

2 - I have found some doctors in Turkey who are performing FUE HT and I am wondering if you heard about them at all ? Or anyone had the HT with any of the doctors mentioned below ?

A) Cagatay Sezgin

B) Osman T. Oguzoglu

C) Beyhan Zeybek

D) Keser

NOTE: I am not sure if the forum allow members to put the doctors websites but you can find theor websites easily by goggling the name !

3 - Regarding punch size what is the best size that I have to make sure the surgeon should use ? Cause I read some posts complaining that some surgeons used big punch size ! So I am wondering what is the range of size that I have to ensure is used in HT ?

I really appreciate your help guys with this

Many thanks in advance

Everyone wants to keep costs down when getting a transplant, but it's sort of alarming that you're in such a rush and are choosing the location based on price. You could be setting yourself up for a nightmare. This is a demanding surgical field and there is a vast gap between the best and the worst surgeons.

But having said that, I'm pleased to see Dr Keser on your list as some very nice results have been coming from his clinic. I don't know what his prices are but presumably you've checked and he is within your price range. Unless you get any positive info on the others (who I am not familiar with myself), I would focus on him.

I think the consensus here would be that manual punches give the surgeon greatest control and less chance of destroying grafts. You would want punch sizes of less than 1mm. 0.8mm and 0.9mm being common punch sizes for minimal scarring.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I have never heard anything good or bad about the doctors you mentioned. In other words I do not know who they are. I recommend that if you are considering FUE that the doctor you choose be using between a .8mm-1.0mm punch. In my experience anythin larger than that can lead to sub-optimal results.

I really appreciate all the replies I have received so far.

I have noticed that couple of you guys do recommend me to focus on Dr Keser but what I noticed about him so far is that he is NOT a member of The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) ! Is this some thing needs to be aware of and therefore not to consider him at all ?

But having said that, I'm pleased to see Dr Keser on your list as some very nice results have been coming from his clinic. I don't know what his prices are but presumably you've checked and he is within your price range.

Go with Dr Keser, no doubt about it.

Any chance you guys can provide me with some more information about this doctor apart from his website ! before and after pictures of his patients or some of patients thread in this forum explaining their experience with him or any other similar thing that can help me admit that he is really good to consider him !

Your help is really appreciated